A A
RSS

BUD > East-Asia in August

Home Forums I am looking for cheap flight BUD > East-Asia in August

• Author

Levente

Hey, I am looking for affordable round-trip tickets to SE-Asia in August preferrable touching the SE region (Indonesia and/or Philippines). I am flexible with dates and flights within whole August but would like to push down the price from the standard 500-600 USD price for the return-ticket.

Should I only look for a discount ticket to BKK/KUL then use only Air Asia and small indonesian airlines in the region?

Thanks,
    L

Reply 18/08/2016 at 13:57 #

abharoy

Hey, I was also looking for the same which will push down their price from 500$- 600$ at the same time I found one site, their price actually low that site is iEagle.com and there price is $ 464.55 only. You also try iEagle site for best deal.

Reply To: BUD > East-Asia in August
Your information:

amsterdam australia bangkok barcelona berlin bratislava brazil brussels budapest cancun china colombo coupon code cuba dublin dusseldorf frankfurt hamburg iceland india italy japan leipzig london madrid manchester mexico milan munich new york paris prague reykjavik rome ryanair spain sri lanka stockholm thailand turkey usa venice vienna warsaw wroclaw

Like us on Facebook

Booking sites

Airlines